The Maryland World Class Consortia held its inaugural Mid-Atlantic Lean Conference on November 7-8, 2012.
The conference was a huge success!
The conference included:
- Five keynote addresses by prominent lean authors and inspiring thought leaders (click here for presentation titles)
- Thirty-two one-hour presentations by lean practitioners describing activities, results and lessons-learned - techniques applicable to any organization (click here for presentation titles)
- Dedicated presentation flights including Toyota Kata, lean government and education, lean IT and software development, and lean healthcare
- Vendor displays and booths from over a dozen product and service providers across a wide range of lean and business areas
- Door prizes and a grand prize raffle
Sponsors and Partners:
Promotional Supporters and Partners: